Scope of Journal
Journal of Emerging Finance and Social Sciences is multidisciplinary publication covering all areas of finance, management and Social Sciences
The journal aims at addressing the issues related to finance and social sciences It welcomes the manuscripts dealing with range of areas mentioned above and presenting the reflections useful in global and Pakistani context.
Aims and objectives of Journal of Emerging Finance and Social Sciences include:
-to encourage advanced scholarly research on contemporary issues of the modern era, in addition to the traditional approach to various branches of economic, social and management sciences.
-to help academic researchers get their writings published in all domains of economic, social and management sciences.
-to deliver analytical reviews on the latest books and other academic materials.
-to publish articles after the blind peer review process, which is carried out by leading specialists in the above-mentioned areas of studies in order to enhance the scientific research which addresses the issues faced by our societies.
-to develop fruitful and scholarly discussions among researchers Journal of Emerging Finance and Social Sciences welcomes scholars from around the world to submit their scholarly contributions to our platform.
Journal of Emerging Finance and Social Sciences follows a systematic review and publication policy. It follows double blind peer review policy. The article is sent to two reviewers who are the experts in their respective field to review the paper in the light of journal’s guidelines and features of a quality research paper. If the reviewers suggest some changes, then the same suggestions will be forwarded to the authors to ensure the quality of articles and after that revised articles will be accepted. Publication process is as follows:
- The submitted manuscript is acknowledged within 24 hours upon receipt.
- The manuscript/paper is sent to two reviewers without the name and affiliations of the author(s). The review process takes maximum two weeks.
- The review reports are collected from the reviewers and the executive editor will send the review reports to the authors including all terms and conditions of the publication.
- If the paper is accepted then the executive editor will send positive reply to the authors. If the paper is accepted subject to modification, the executive editor will send the review reports to the authors including a formal request to modify the paper by seven days as per the suggestions of the reviewers. The executive author will send the modified paper to the same reviewers of the said paper to justify the modifications. If the paper is again returned by the reviewers then the article is said to be finally rejected. The journal will not proceed with the said paper. However, in case of very minor changes, the editorial board may consider the paper for further modifications.
- The accepted paper is processed for publication (soft copy) upon the successful completion of the journal’s terms and conditions. The acceptance letter will be issued within five days after the acceptance of article.
- Proof Reading: Before publishing the processed article, the executive editor will send it to the author for final proof reading.
- The paper is published online first. The executive editor will notify the authors about online publication with necessary download link. The authors may request for any correction in published paper (in case of extremely important changes) within three days of online publication.
- The journal is published in print form within one week after the online publication.
- The executive editor will ask the authors of the published papers to send their correct and complete mailing address (with proper ZIP Code and postal code) by three days after print publication.
- The executive editor will send the hard copy of the journal to the authors within one month after print publication.
Open Access Policy
All research articles published in the Al-Qamar are fully open access and immediately freely available to read, download and share. Articles are published under the terms of a Creative Commons license which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
The author(s) and copyright holder(s) grant(s) to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship as well as well as the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal use.
A complete version of the work and all supplemental materials, including a copy of the permission as stated above, in a suitable standard electronic format is deposited immediately upon initial publication in at least one online repository that is supported by an academic institution, scholarly society, government agency, or other well-established organization that seeks to enable open access, unrestricted distribution, interoperability, and long-term archiving.
Open access is a property of individual works, not necessarily journals or publishers.
Community standards, rather than copyright law, will continue to provide the mechanism for enforcement of proper attribution and responsible use of the published work, as they do now.
Open articles are published under Creative Commons licenses. Authors publishing in the Journal of Emerging Finance and Social Sciences can use the following Creative Commons licenses for their articles:
Publication Fee and Submission Process
All research articles published in Journal of Emerging Finance and Social Sciences are fully open access and immediately freely available to read, download and share. Articles are published under the terms of a Creative Commons license which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. No university library or individual reader will ever need to pay any pay-per-view fees to access articles of the journal.
Journal of Emerging Finance and Social Sciences is not funded by any University or Government grants. To bear the cost of Publishing Research manuscripts, website running, long time archiving, reviewing, copyediting etc, administration has decided APC (Article Processing Charges)/ Publication fee. Article Processing Charges (Rs. 15000 PKR Non-Refundable) and Publishing Charges Rs. 20000 PKR. (For Selected Articles after successful peer-review)
HEC PLAGIARISM POLICY
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.